Serving Harris County for more than four decades, CROSSROADS: Community Partnership for Youth, Inc. has a strong history in the Houston community and an extensive partnership with the Harris County Juvenile Probation Department thanks to its many volunteers and supporters.
There are Many Ways to Contribute to CROSSROADS:
- Individuals – Those who contribute to CROSSROADS include volunteers, staff, friends, neighbors, good Samaritans and philanthropists.
- Business Neighbors – Small businesses contribute to CROSSROADS in exchange for an opportunity to promote their name and the goodwill of their company in the community.
- Corporations – Companies can support CROSSROADS through corporate foundations or community involvement programs. Many of these companies double their efforts by matching their employees’ charitable gifts.
- Foundations – Organizations that provide grants or gifts for program operations.
- Government – The state, county, city and/or federal level governmental organizations that distribute funds to CROSSROADS through grant initiatives.
- In-kind Donations of Services – There are all sorts of professionals who want to “donate” their services – web design, graphic design, office supplies and so forth.
Investing in the community where you live, work and do business makes sense and creates a real impact. We are fortunate to have people in the community – individuals, businesses, corporations and foundations alike – who believe in the mission of CROSSROADS and support us in so many ways. Without the generosity of people like you, we would not be able to generate the resources so desperately needed to serve the troubled youth in our community! Learn more about becoming a CROSSROADS community volunteer or financial supporter.
All Youth Need Caring Adults in Their Lives
Mentoring is one way to fill this need. Your support of our programs shows a real commitment to the community and allows us to recruit and train more volunteers which in turn helps more youth in the Houston community. We are proud to recognize our supporters here, at our events and in our newsletters. We hope you will invest in our mission.
We are grateful to have the following supporters in 2010 and 2011:
- Emma and Jason Andrew
- Isaac Arnold, III
- Astros in Action: Fielding the Dreams of Houston
- Best Buy Children’s Foundation
- BMC Software
- Boeing Employee Community Fund
- Harry S. and Isabel C. Cameron Foundation
- City of Houston Community Development
- CAN Metals
- Conoco Phillips
- James W. Doyle
- Galleria Rotary
- George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation
- Harris County Community Services Department
- Houston Community College – Northeast
- Houston Endowment Inc.
- Dr. Kenneth Holden
- Lori Hood
- Jones Day
- Linbeck Foundation
- John P. McGovern Foundation
- Judge Beverly B. Malazzo
- Jerri Duddlesten Moore
- Elizabeth Myers
- Wells Fargo
- Whitney Bank
- Winstead PC